Tuesday 12 July 2011

Catching Up

I've been trying to work out the best ways of getting my posts written while using my iPhone - whether by using ShoZu, a different app, using blogger in my dinky browser window (blehhh) or some other as yet unheard of method. So, today I'm trying the email option; I'm typing as I commute in on the Northern Line ...

So, stuff to tell you? Lots!!


Every post needs a picture.
Miss Meg attacking her tail.
Pesky thing keeps getting in the way!!




I've been shopping up a storm recently, and have loads of thrifty finds for you. Also been sewing up Rob's costume for our Dead Famous party coming up on Saturday, and recovering from the gut-wrenching failure of the Skulls 'n' Roses bodice muslin (more later).

Mostly, I've been thinking about stylising this blog to be a little bit more appealing - to you as readers, and to me as a blogger. I'm pretty much addicted to most of the blogs i follow and I notice points of appeal like clever tags, good layout, interesting fonts, etc. So ... I need some creative input.

First things first - what to call my 'thrifty finds' posts? So many of us love secondhand shopping that many good descriptions already exist ... and never one to pass up a challenge to be different, this one is really bugging me.

So ... thoughts, suggestions, ideas? On a postcard, please!



No comments:

Post a Comment