Wednesday 20 July 2011

'An Education' Loveliness ft. Rosamund Pike

Have you guys seen 'An Education'? Oh, be still my heart with all the loveliness. The music. The clothes. Even the unexpected gorgeousness of Emma Thompson's matronly schoolmistress.

I took some screenshots while watching the movie on my iPhone on the way home from Belgium one night some months back, so apologies if they're a little blurry. Anyway ...


Look, I know Rosamund Pike is just stunning anyway - but come on! Ivory cost & elbow length gloves?

With this hot little number beneath? I wonder whether Tasia's recent post about fabric-scrimping for the Lonsdale might result in straps looking a little like this ... definitely worth a try! :)

And then the lovely Jackie O homage.

Same outfit, sans sunglasses. Lacks a bit of punch, no?

And look ... she shared her outfit fabulousness with her young protege. 'I'll wear the gorgeous coat ... you can wear the goofy looking hat, darling'.

No comments:

Post a Comment