Thursday 28 July 2011

Shop Yourself Holy: eBay & etsy Catchup

Hello lovely ones!

I'm currently on a train heading back to London from a day working in Liverpool and I've been catching up on some of my favourite blogs during my train time. For reference, I was up at the crack of sparrow's fart* and promised myself that if I started work at 7am, I could have a lovely cooked veggie breakfast and read blogs until that time. YAY! Cleared yesterday's new posts and managed to add 3 new lovely peeps to my RSS feed for more iPhone bathtime lunchtime reading.

*an intentionally mixed metaphor from high school days :)

Anyhoo, reading so many lovely things written by all you lovely people - and seeing all the gorgeousness that you've made or transformed or just plain ol' laid-out-cash-for - made me want to upload some of the posts that have been lurking, unpublished, on Blogger. They taunt me, and I blow raspberries at them before hiding under the duvet. Honest.

So, anyway. Here's some stuff I bought on eBay & etsy, way back in the spring (sniff, sniff ...).


Haberdashery Loveliness: £5.90

I swoon. I swoon at the lacey loveliness: £3
Swoony swoonswoonswoon.
Swooooooon!!!

(Swoon)



I could not resist this set - natural buttons, and vegan-friendly!!
Buttons & buckle approx £5 on etsy

More loveliness to come soon ... and maybe even some sewing? Who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment